The Local Governor has responsibility for contributing to the work of the governing body in ensuring high standards of achievement for all children and young people in the school by:
- Setting the school’s vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the Principal to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils; and
- Ensuring the school and staff have the correct resources and support to fulfil their function.
For information about our governing body, including membership, attendance etc, click here. To view the register of business interest for our governing body, please see link at the end of the page.
Compass Primary Academy is part of the Brooke Weston Trust. Brooke Weston Trust is governed by the Board of Directors who are ultimately responsible for holding the Executive Team to account. At Brooke Weston Trust we place great significance of the importance of governance in raising school standards and ensuring effectiveness in the running of our academies.
The Board of Directors delegate responsibilities to specific committees in order to aid them in carrying out their function. For more information about Brooke Weston Trust governance, including information about the Funding Agreement, Articles of Association, Annual Account and Report etc. please click here.
Members of the Governing Body may be contacted via the Clerk to the Governors, Mrs Bec Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to view the following documents relating to the Governing body:
- Term of Office
- Date of appointment/resignation
- Register of business interests
- Attendance record at governing body and Committee meetings