Compass Primary Academy adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. For more information click here.
Please find the policies and information listed below on the Brooke Weston Trust website:
- For the Safeguarding & Child Protection policy
- For the Child on Child Abuse policy
- For the Exclusions arrangement policy
- For the Charging and Remissions policy
- For the BWT Complaints Policy
- For the Equalities Policy
- For the Freedom of information policy
- For the Gender Pay Gap report
- For the BWT Higher paid staff (exceeding £100k) report
- For the Annual Report and Accounts
- For details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust
Compass Primary Academy follows the Brooke Weston Trust Accessibility policy, which can be found by clicking here. Detailed information about how this is applied to Compass Primary Academy can be found by clicking the link below.
Privacy Notice and Data Protection
For the Trust privacy notice and Data Protection Policy, please click here.
Compass Primary Policies
Please click below for policies solely for Compass Primary Academy