Remote Learning Offer for All
All remote learning will continued to be provided through Tapestry. Please access your child's account to view the home learning offer.
Reception to Year 6
From Monday 22nd February, all of our remote learning will be accessible via Seesaw. Please click on the link below to access your child's account.
Teachers will set weekly tasks for the children to participate in. The tasks will be linked to the topic which they would be learning about in school. Alongside this, there will be:
- Weekly Teams live assemblies hosted by your child's class teacher. We will send the link via ParentMail.
- Ongoing Phonics learning for EYFS, KS1 and selected children in KS2 and Mathletics learning. Please scroll down to directly access the sites.
- The term's Curriculum News which outlines what the children will be learning about over the spring term.
- The term's Knowledge Organiser for you to read. Please feel free to explore the organiser further with your child/children by learning the vocabulary, discovering significant people from that era or concepts within the theme.
- Ongoing events, challenges and assemblies to keep a routine/some consistency for the children and to engage with British Values and SMSC
- Spellings for the children to practise at home using our 'Look, Say, Cover and Write' approach. A sheet to practise can be found below.
Additional learning information:
To help children learning to read at home during school closure, RWI are streaming phonics, reading and spelling lessons every weekday on their YouTube page, which can be by clicking on the subheading, 'Phonics'.
Each lesson is ten to fifteen minutes long and available for 24 hours.
All lessons will be available at 9.30 am.
Set 1, 2 and 3 Speed Sounds lessons will be available.
Set 2 and 3 Speed Sounds lessons will also include new words for reading and spelling.
New daily films:
- Read longer words: for children who can read Set 3 sounds and words confidently.
- Read Red Words 1: for children who are reading Red, Green, Purple, Pink and Orange Read Write Inc. Storybooks. Many children are able to read these in Reception.
- Read Red Words 2: for children who are reading Yellow, Blue and Grey Read Write Inc. Storybooks. Many children are able to read these in Y1.
- Read and Hold a Sentence 1: reading and writing practice for children reading Green, Purple, Pink and Orange Read Write Inc. Storybooks. (For children reading and writing with Set 1 sounds confidently and learning Set 2 sounds.)
- Read and Hold a Sentence 2: reading and writing practice for children reading Yellow, Blue and Grey Read Write Inc. Storybooks. (For children reading and writing words with Set 2 sounds confidently and learning Set 3 sounds.)